Always have the Gen 7 C-A-T(R) within easy reach, yet keep it protected in a rigid holder capable of withstanding foot pursuits, combative subjects and daily patrol functions without allowing it to fall out of the carrier. The Gen 7 C-A-T(R) RIGID TQ Case(R) was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry the life-saving C-A-T(R) Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the Gen 7 C-A-T(R) Tourniquet tightly in place with no straps or covers. The tourniquet can be quickly and easily removed by grabbing and pulling the top part of the C-A-T(R) Tourniquet. The case also includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T® Gen 7 (sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.