Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SOFREP (“the Website”), operated by Crate Club Group. The Website enables visitors (“you” or “your”) to keep up to date with the latest special operations forces news and information, as well as to participate in our commenting feature and our membership feature.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Unless otherwise indicated, all content displayed on the Website, including without limitation any pictures, logos, images, and text is the property of the Website or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and the intellectual property laws. Such content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use and may not be edited or modified for any purpose. By accessing the Website, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, display, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Website’s content to anyone, except that you may occasionally reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of the Website’s content, for a noncommercial purpose, to a limited number of individuals, provided you use the phrase “Used with permission from the SOFREP website, a service of SOFREP, Inc.” All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved. The Website does not claim ownership of the content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Website. The Content is the property of the author of such content. You agree to grant the Website a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell such content in any format now know or hereafter created, and to use your name and other identifying information you provide in connection with that content. You also permit any visitor or member of the Website to use such Content for personal use as described above. If you believe in good faith that any content infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to SOFREP, 930 Tahoe Blvd. ste 802-543 Incline Village NV 89451.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY You agree that your access to, and use of, the Service and the content available on the Website is on an “as-is”, “as available” basis. The Website includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations, and the Website does not necessarily endorse these views, opinions and recommendations. The Website specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the Website and the content contained therein, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Website will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the Website and its content. In no event will the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any content appearing on the Website. The Website shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages), other than direct damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or the exclusion of certain types of warranties, parts or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES The Website may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than the Website. You agree not to hold the Website responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from the Website to another web site does not imply or mean that the Website endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from the Website.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available (“Post”) any content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, false or inaccurate, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, intentionally or unintentionally;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
If you signed-up for your SOFREP membership directly through us, you may cancel your SOFREP membership any time by visiting My Account and adjusting your membership settings. If you cancel within 3 business days of signing up for or converting from a free trial to a paid membership, we will refund your full membership fee; provided that we may charge you (or withhold from your refund) the value of SOFREP benefits used by you and your account during this 3-business day period. If you cancel at any other time, we will refund your full membership fee only if you and your account did not make any eligible purchases or take advantage of SOFREP benefits since your latest SOFREP membership charge. SOFREP memberships redeemed through a SOFREP gift code or promotional code are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion.
- We may send you emails, and other communications related to SOFREP and your SOFREP membership (regardless of any settings or preferences related to your SOFREP account).
- You may not transfer or assign your SOFREP membership or any SOFREP benefits, including promotion codes for SOFREP memberships or benefits, except as allowed in these terms.
- SOFREP members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using SOFREP benefits.
- Some SOFREP benefits may require certain purchase thresholds, have quantity or shipping address limitations, or require members to meet specified criteria in order to access them.
- From time to time, SOFREP may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove SOFREP membership benefits.
Fees and Renewal
The membership fee for SOFREP is stated in the SOFREP Membership section of our signup page. From time to time, we may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary. The SOFREP membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms.
If you sign up for your SOFREP membership through us and are billed by us, then the billing terms described below will apply to your membership.
If all eligible payment methods we have on file for you are declined for payment of your membership fee, you must provide us with a new eligible payment method promptly or your membership will be canceled. If you provide us with a new eligible payment method and are successfully charged, your new membership period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge.
UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US BEFORE A CHARGE THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL OR DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SOFREP MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AND YOU AUTHORIZE US (WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) TO COLLECT THE THEN-APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE AND ANY TAXES, USING ANY ELIGIBLE PAYMENT METHOD WE HAVE ON RECORD FOR YOU.
If you signed up for your SOFREP membership through a third party and are not billed directly by us, then the billing terms provided by the third party will apply to your membership.
Promotional Trial Memberships
We sometimes offer certain customers various trial or other promotional memberships, which are subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in the promotional offers. Trial members may at any time (through Your Account) choose not to continue to paid membership at the end of the trial period.
We may in our discretion change these Terms, SOFREP.com’s Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, or any aspect of SOFREP membership, without notice to you. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
Termination by Us
We may terminate your SOFREP membership at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will give you a prorated refund based on the number of full months remaining in your membership. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the SOFREP membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1357 Ashford Ave. PMB 429, San Juan, PR, 00907, United States